Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
The 28th annual Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show took place over the weekend. Put on by the city of Gainesville, Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs. More than 250 artists displayed their works of art. Organizers say at least 100,000 people came out and 56 percent of those people were from out of town.
- DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- UF Arts Exhibit Shows African Art
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up
- Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Thornebrook Art Festival Hopes To Delight Fans