Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
Gainesville's controversial drinking ordinance is drawing national attention. Nightspots that are caught selling alcohol to minors too many times face nasty consequences, but the national attention also comes with consequences of a more positive nature.
TV-20's Kristin Giannas has the story-- watch the video to the right for more information.
- City's Underage Drinking Ordinance Gets Award
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Gainesville leaders to amend underage drinking ordinance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Meets Resistance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Underage Drinking Arrests Continue to Drop
- Underage Drinking Down
- Underage Drinking Violations May Net Penalties