Gators Sport New Uniforms
Florida fans on campus Saturday got a preview of some new threads the Florida Gators will be wearing next Saturday against the Florida State Seminoles.
The University of Florida Football team will wear the Nike Pro Combat uniform. Nike has designed the lighter uniform to address changing times in college football--strong players and harder hits.
Designers met with coaches and administrators at Florida to bring inspiration to the uniforms.
Former Gator greats Terry Jackson, Reidel Anthony and Jacquez Green were all on hand for the preview. They were part of the Gators' first national championship team in 1996.
- New School Uniform Policy Could Have Unintended Consequences
- Alachua County School Board Debates Implementing School Uniforms
- School Board Approves School Uniforms
- School Board Votes for Uniforms
- School Uniform Requirements
- School Uniform Survey in Alachua County
- A Gainesville High School Student Is Helping Other Students With Their School Uniform Needs
- Clearwater Cheerleaders' Uniforms Deemed "Too Skimpy"
- Gator Motorsports Unveils New Race Car
- A New Gator Tradition?