Local Artist Makes a Big Donation
One local artist is donating her entire art collection to a local art gallery, with all of the proceeds going to the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation.
Irene Salley knows what it is like to loose a young child. She suddenly lost her grand-daughter to an unexpected accident. Salley now wants to help the Ferrero family in their push to build Gainesville's first and only full-service children's hospital.
Click on the video on the right to view a sample of the art Salley is donating and to find out how you can be a part of the event.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Needs Donations for Kids
- Small Girl Gives Big-hearted Donation to Foster Children
- Gator Booster Makes Big Donation
- Making Donations to the I-75 Tragedy
- Alachua County Commissioners Make Two Big Decisions
- Local Duck Makes a Big Splash
- Gainesville Police Department Makes Big Prostitute Bust
- Rural County Makes Big Gains on This Year's F-CAT Scores
- Gainesville Makes Big Splash in Record-Breaking Swimming Lesson
- Best Kept Secret Blues Artist in Cross Creek