Local Veterans Groups React to Ft. Hood Shooting
39-year-old Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is an army psychiatrist, is in custody after the shooting rampage at Ft. Hood Thursday afternoon that killed 13 people and injured dozens more.
**Updated at 7:21 p.m.**
TV20's Crispin Lopez tells us how veterans groups across the country and in North Central Florida are reacting to this tragedy; watch the video to your right.
- Students react to reports of veteran harassment
- Community reacts to veterans memorial vandalism
- National President of Veteran Support Group Makes a Stop in Gainesville
- Neighborhood Reacts To Shooting In Bell, 8 Dead
- UF Students React To Shooting At FSU
- Residents React to Neighbor's Shooting
- Fort Hood Gunman's Shooting Rampage Followed Over Denial Of Request For Leave
- Another Delay in Fort Hood Shooting Case
- Mother's Day Turkey Shoot raises money for veterans
- USF Student Veteran Honored By National Group