New Website for Florida's Unemployed
Wonder if you qualify for extended unemployment benefits? Now you can find out with a click of a mouse.
Florida's unemployment agency on Friday says it launched a new online feature for jobless residents to see if they are eligible for benefits.
Applicants have to enter their social security number and pin to determine if they are eligible. Congress approved a 20-week extension for benefits last week.
For any claim questions, the state's unemployment website is floridajobs.org.
- North Central Florida's April Unemployment Figures Released
- Slight Rise in Florida's Unemployment Rates
- New state unemployment website up and running with difficulty for some
- Florida's Unemployment Falls to 7.8 percent
- No New Oil Drilling Off Florida's Shores
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- GPD Launches New Website to Report Sexual Assault, But There's Been No Reports
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Florida's High Schools Improving