Ocala Warns Residents of Utility Bill Scam
The city of Ocala is warning residents about a utility scam. People are being called and told they have to pay their utility bill or their service will be cut off.
City officials say they do not do business that way. Customers are notified through their monthly bills.
If you get this call, you're asked to get the caller's number and report it to Ocala police.
- Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
- Florida Lottery Warns of Lottery Scam
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- GRU Warns of Scam
- Lowering Utility Bills
- Utility Bills Rising
- GRU Offers Assistance For Winter Utility Bills
- Residents Say Plan Smells, County Utilities Disagrees
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- String of robberies in Gainesville prompts GPD to warn residents