Ocala Warns Residents of Utility Bill Scam
The city of Ocala is warning residents about a utility scam. People are being called and told they have to pay their utility bill or their service will be cut off.
City officials say they do not do business that way. Customers are notified through their monthly bills.
If you get this call, you're asked to get the caller's number and report it to Ocala police.
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
- Florida Lottery Warns of Lottery Scam
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam
- Bill Filed for Control of GRU
- GRU Warns Business Customers of Potential Scam
- GRU Warns of Scam
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- Lawyers, Judges Warn About Scam Targeting Defendants
- Ahead of Rate Increases, GRU Customers To See Slight Decline in Next Two Bills