Silver Springs Man Charged In Missouri Sex Ring
LEXINGTON, Mo. (AP) - A sixth member of a family facing child
sex abuse charges in western Missouri has been charged with rape in
connection with the case.
Darrel Wayne Mohler of Silver Springs, Fla., was charged Friday
with two counts of rape stemming from 1986. Court documents say the 72-year-old suspect was charged in Lafayette County, Missouri. Authorities say they don't currently know where he is. It's not immediately clear whether he has an attorney.
Five other members of the Mohler family are charged with several
felonies, including forcible sodomy, rape with a child younger than
12 and use of a child in a sexual performance.
The others charged include Darrel Mohler's 77-year-old brother,
Burrell Edward Mohler Sr. of Independence, Kansas, and Burrell
Edward Mohler's four adult sons.
- Silver Springs Man netted in internet sex sting
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd
- Mohler Arrested For Ties With Missouri Sex Crimes
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- County Take Over of Silver Springs
- Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
- Silver Springs - WCJB Exclusive
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- Restoring Silver Springs