Technology Spotlight - November 3rd
Published November 4th, 2009
We spoke with Matt Weisman about the new multi-million dollar traffic management system put in place by the City of Gainesville.
Click on the video on the right to see this week's community spotlight.
- 3rd annual suicide survivor vigil
- 3rd graders get free dental health screenings
- One Class at a Time: Meet November Winner Dena Robinson
- One Class at a Time: Meet November Winner Janet Wisby
- Byerly, Martin, Hutchinson Move Forward to November Elections
- One Class At A Time: Meet November Winner Jordan Marlowe
- One Class At A Time: Meet November's winner Alexandria Raker
- Spotlight on solar
- Community Spotlight November 4, 2009
- Community Spotlight November 18, 2009