Thanksgiving Series: Firehouse Feasts Day 5
It's the last night for our special Thanksgiving recipe series.
TV 20's Jordan Smith has been cooking in the kitchens of fire stations all week, learning the firefighters' favorite dishes.
Yesterday she started making the turkey at Alachua County Fire Rescue, and tonight she joins us, ready to finish preparing the turkey and start cooking it!
- Cut up one cup of carrots, sliced apples, celery, fresh parsley, two cups of onions, three garlic cloves
- Put half the ingredients in the pan; put the other half in the turkey
- bake for half an hour per pound at 325 degrees
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 2
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 3
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 4
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 1
- Feast at the Fire House
- Average Cost for Thanksgiving Dinner
- City Offers St. Francis House Location for Thanksgiving Meals
- Pre-Thanksgiving Shopping; Early Bird Gets the Deals
- Thanksgiving Preparations
- Ready to Serve on Thanksgiving