UF Bans Smoking
The University of Florida is trying to help curb the nation's most preventable cause of death and disease.
Patients, students, employees and visitors won't be able to smoke at any UF Health Science and Shands Healthcare facilities anymore. Beginning Sunday, no one can use tobacco products. UF plans to implement a campus wide ban starting in July 2010.
- Florida Lawmakers Pursuing a Ban Against Smoking with Kids in the Car
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- Gainesville Bans E-Cigs Wherever Smoking Is Prohibited
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Gainesville Smoke Shop Raided After Drug Makes 28 People Sick
- Smoke In Marion County
- Georgia Wildfires Causing Smoke