Woman Allegedly Shoots Husband At The Villages
Sumter County Deputies say a woman shot her husband Thursday and held them off for hours after she barricaded herself in her home.
The incident took place at the 3400 block of Bloomington Place in the Villages of Kelly Ridge.
According to on-scene reports, deputies were able to get Denise Textor - out of the home. The husband was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and is expected to survive.
View Villages Shootout in a larger map
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Woman sentenced to 25 years for trying to kill ex-husband
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Wife shoots, kills husband in domestic dispute
- Shooting & robbery investigation at Hidden Village apartments
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Neighbor to Death
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband