Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
We have new information in a shooting that happened at The Villages Community. The Sumter County Sheriff's Office was called to a home after a woman reportedly shot her husband.
That woman, 51-year-old Denise Textor made her first appearance in court today. She was denied bond. Meanwhile, the victim is now recovering at a hospital in Orlando.
Textor's husband, 59-year-old Dennis Textor says he was taking a shower when his wife came in and shot him twice. The victim told deputies he climbed out of the bathroom window and ran to a neighbor's house for help.
The wife then locked herself inside the home. It took the sheriff's negotiating team four hours to get her to come out. She is charged with attempted murder and remains in jail tonight.
Dennis Textor is on a ventilator, but is expected to survive.
- Accused Orlando Shooter Denied Bond, Five Wounded Are in Stable Condition
- Family of UF Student Shot By Police Pays Bond
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Woman Allegedly Shoots Husband At The Villages
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- FHP Search For Man Who Shot At State Troopers
- Local Woman Contestant on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"
- Woman Thanks Emergency Responders Who Saved Her From Cereal