Zero Energy Solar Homes
Construction crews broke ground today on a house that will generate as much electricity as it uses. This house will be one of the first of its kind in the southeast. It will have solar panels on the backside of the roof. The home will still be connected to the utility company so at night, the house will use electricity, but during the day it will sell the extra energy back to the utility company. In the past a home like was not cost effective, but now these homes will be affordable and good for the environment. Additional energy saving features on these homes will continue to pay dividends through time.
- Big Home, Zero Electric Bill?
- Solar Energy
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- Educating Others About Solar Energy
- Solar Energy in Gainesville
- UF Will Deput Solar Home At International Competition
- Solar Energy Rally In Tallahassee
- Nonprofits to Receive Stimulus Money for Home Energy Efficiency
- Zero Tolerance
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems