16-Year-Old Graduates from Santa Fe
It was an exciting night for all 200 Santa Fe College graduates as they walked across the stage for graduation.
But one student stood out among the rest because he's now a college graduate with an Associates degree--but he's only 16 years old.
Dylan Harrison of Starke is the featured graduate at Santa Fe College's graduation. He's the youngest person to ever graduate from Santa Fe.
Harrison took all of his 9th grade classes online through Florida Virtual School, an online educational program.
Since then, he took online classes, in addition to regular classes, at the Santa Fe Andrews Center in Starke.
The family is leaving for a cruise to Mexico this Sunday. After that, Harrison says he wants to do mission work.
Although he wants to earn an MBA, he doesn't plan on going back to college until he's older.
He's thinking about returning to college when he's 18.
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 12-Year-Old Boy Saves 4 Younger Siblings from House Fire
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 12-Year-Old Hero
- 90-year-old Stops Home Invasion
- 68-Year-Old Man Stops Robbery
- A Special Wish Granted To 15-year-old Boy Brings Him To Disadvantaged Primates
- Death of 3-Year-Old Leads to Questions Parents Need to Ask