16-Year-Old Graduates from Santa Fe
It was an exciting night for all 200 Santa Fe College graduates as they walked across the stage for graduation.
But one student stood out among the rest because he's now a college graduate with an Associates degree--but he's only 16 years old.
Dylan Harrison of Starke is the featured graduate at Santa Fe College's graduation. He's the youngest person to ever graduate from Santa Fe.
Harrison took all of his 9th grade classes online through Florida Virtual School, an online educational program.
Since then, he took online classes, in addition to regular classes, at the Santa Fe Andrews Center in Starke.
The family is leaving for a cruise to Mexico this Sunday. After that, Harrison says he wants to do mission work.
Although he wants to earn an MBA, he doesn't plan on going back to college until he's older.
He's thinking about returning to college when he's 18.
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 16-Year-Old Shot and Killed at His Home in Palatka
- 16-year-old dies after standoff with police
- Officers and Deputies involved in shooting death of 16-year-old identified
- 'Day of Healing' planned in honor of 16-year-old shot, killed
- Community celebrates life of 16-year-old shot and killed by law enforcement
- Father of 16-year-old killed by law enforcement speaks
- Mishandling of funds towards burial of 16-year-old killed by police
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old