16-Year-Old Graduates from Santa Fe
It was an exciting night for all 200 Santa Fe College graduates as they walked across the stage for graduation.
But one student stood out among the rest because he's now a college graduate with an Associates degree--but he's only 16 years old.
Dylan Harrison of Starke is the featured graduate at Santa Fe College's graduation. He's the youngest person to ever graduate from Santa Fe.
Harrison took all of his 9th grade classes online through Florida Virtual School, an online educational program.
Since then, he took online classes, in addition to regular classes, at the Santa Fe Andrews Center in Starke.
The family is leaving for a cruise to Mexico this Sunday. After that, Harrison says he wants to do mission work.
Although he wants to earn an MBA, he doesn't plan on going back to college until he's older.
He's thinking about returning to college when he's 18.
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 16-Year-Old Shot and Killed at His Home in Palatka
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- 12-Year-Old Boy Saves 4 Younger Siblings from House Fire
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- 90-year-old Stops Home Invasion