Animal Services to Hold Open House
You might be able to find a new companion for this holiday season. Alachua County Animal Services will hold their holiday open house this weekend. The shelter is located on 53rd Ave., just before Waldo Road in Alachua County.
Alachua County Animal Services Open House
Saturday, Dec. 12.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3400 NE 53rd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32609
Tuesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
There will be food, raffles, a photographer on site to take pictures of you and your new friend, and all pets will be at New Hope, reduced prices.
For more information about adoptable pets in your area, visit www.petharbor.com.
- Animal Services holds cat adoption event to reduce overflow
- Alachua County 4H Holding Open House
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- UF offers free eye exams for service dogs
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- National Challenge Encourages Local Shelter To Save Lives
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- October is Adopt-A-Shelter- Dog
- Man Wanted for Public Animal Abuse
- Emaciated Dogs Found In Newberry