GPD Employee Reorganization
It's his first big move.
Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones has been on the job for three months, taking over a police force that had suffered through repeated personnel problems and complaints from residents in the past two years.
In an interview with TV20, Chief Jones said his first move as chief - a complete reorganization of the department - was made with efficiency in mind.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
- Cocaine residue found in rental car, paid for by GPD Employee
- Gainesville Police Department Reorganizes
- Tasty Buddha Employees Go On Strike
- Drug Testing State Employees
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords
- Gainesville2Go Employee Gets Restraining Order Against Owner
- Pay Cuts on the Horizon for Head Start Employees
- Employees Charged With Abusing The Mentally Disabled
- Court Employee Arrested For Attempted Sexual Battery