Local Businesses on the Lookout for Counterfeit Bills
Police say it's a growing problem-- and now there's been yet another counterfeit money sighting in North Central Florida.
Earlier this week, fake 100 dollar bills were used at the Oaks Mall in Gainesville. Now police say a man tried to use a fake 20 in Alachua.
Fake money isn't necessarily easy to spot, but there are some things to look out for.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal has the story. Watch the video to the right for more.
- Counterfeit Bills On The Rise In Alachua County
- Three Arrested for Counterfeiting Dollar Bills
- Woman Caught Using Counterfeit Bills In Gainesville
- Counterfeit Drugs Are Big Business
- Police on Lookout for Campus Flasher
- Law Enforcement on the Lookout for Person Responsible for Setting Squad Cars on Fire
- Senate Rejects Dem, GOP Business Tax Cut Bills
- Counterfeit Nike Raid
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival
- Ft. White Woman Arrested for Counterfeiting