Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
A man who reportedly admitted to sheriff's deputies to killing a woman in her apartment last month was indicted today.
An Alachua County grand jury indicted Willis Robinson for first degree murder.
Robinson is accused of shooting 22-year-old Damarian Buggs in her Holly Heights apartment on Nov. 19.
Investigators were able to track Robinson down because he had the victim's cell phone.
The state attorney expects Robinson's trial to begin late next year.
- Gainesville Man Murdered in Holly Heights
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- HOLLY HEIGHTS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
- Rebuilding Trust in Holly Heights
- Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
- Michael Porter Indicted for Murder
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies