No Weather Worries at Home Makeover Work Site
Volunteers with "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" are turning their attention to the weather. Cooler temperatures and rain are on the way, but everyone at the work site said it won't be a problem.
Volunteers working tonight will have to bundle up and rain drops could start falling as early as Friday afternoon.
Project manager Ricky Strickland said the good news is that with the roof up work can continue inside even with the rain. Extra supplies for the cold and wet conditions have also been set aside.
"The rain here, it may slow us a little bit, but we're going to keep rolling," said Strickland. "Lightning, we'll get inside. As soon as the flash goes away, we're back outside working. So we got it under control."
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Chooses Gainesville Family
- Extreme Home Makeover: Demolition Update
- Extreme Home Makeover: They Gotta Eat
- Public Gets First Glimpse of Home Makeover Project
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition-- Move that Bus!
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns To North Florida
- Iraq War Veteran Getting A Home Makeover