Wednesday marked the Third Anniversary of the tragic deaths of Heather and Kira Radcliffe of Gainesville. The mother and daughter were murdered inside their home, and the house was then set on fire. TV 20 first brought you this story in December 2006 when the double murder investigation of 28 year-old Heather Radcliffe and her six year-old daughter began. In the beginning detective Patty Nixon of the Gainesville Police Department says there was an outpouring of calls from the community, but as time passed fewer tips are coming in.
"We don't want to let go of this case, it's definitely workable...and we refuse to let go of it." Heather and Kira's friends met Wednesday at Oppossum Creek Park in Gainesville to pull together once again...still holding on to the hope that justice will be served.
- Remembering the Radcliffe Family
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe
- Cold Case FIles: Heather and Kira Radcliffe
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- Alachua County's 'Foster Grandparents' On Hold Due to Government Shutdown
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Monday's Downpours Keep 'Smartraffic' Team Busy; Monitor Interstate Conditions on New Cameras