Thieves From A Crime Ring Busted Again
Shortly after noon Tuesday, Octavius Smith and three accomplices were arrested for stealing $200 worth of goods at the Walmart Superstore.
This isn't Smith's first run-in with the law and shoplifting - Smith, Latasha Hunt and Deontray Anderson were all arrested back in August for credit card and stolen identity fraud, along with dozens of other people from a crime ring.
The four were arrested and charged with shoplifting and were given a notice to appear citation.
- Detectives Bust 'Elaborate' Crime Ring
- Thieves Busted for Stealing Copper
- A Known Crime Ring Strikes in Gainesville
- Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
- Burglary Ring Bust
- Police: Purse Snatching Ring Busted!
- Dixie County Burglary Ring Busted
- Part of Regional Fraud Ring Busted in Gainesville
- Identify Theft Ring Busted in Ocala
- Thieves Steal Christmas Gifts from Broward County Family