UF Law Student Named Florida Blue Key President
A scooter accident forced one University of Florida student to start from square one, but he's done more than just recover.
Stephen Liverpool suffered severe head injuries in a scooter accident earlier this year. Those injuries were so bad that he had to learn how to do basic things all over again. But he didn't let that stop him.
Liverpool was recently elected president of Florida Blue Key, a student honor and service society at UF. He's the second black president of Blue Key in it's history. Liverpool said it goes to show that a devastating situation can become more like a bump in the road.
"This is definitely not the culmination, but it's my family's hardwork that is kinda showing through me," said Liverpool. "And I'm very grateful to be in this position."
- Kent Fuchs Named Florida's New President
- Committee Members Name Finalists For U.F.'s New President
- No More "Blue Laws"
- BlueLight App, One More Step Towards Safety For Students
- John Waldo's Family want a law passed in his name
- Bill Lowering Student Loan Rates Moves to President's Desk
- Santa Fe College President Putting Students and Employees First During Budget Process
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech
- UF student body president-elect arrested
- Blue Trees Turn Heads on University of Florida Campus