UF Student Uses Facebook to Find Stolen Car
One University of Florida student says he doesn't think his Christmas list has enough room on it for a new car-- and that's why he's trying to do something unusual to get his old one back.
Police say the student's car was stolen sometime between late Sunday night and early Monday morning, and while they say they're looking for it, the student and about 1,000 of his friends are too.
You can take a look at the Facebook group here.
- Facebook Group Leads To Stolen Car Recovery
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Police Look to Facebook to Find Sexual Offenders
- Woman Returns from Work to Find Her Brick Driveway Was Stolen
- Trio of Thieves Use Stolen Credit Cards to Buy Electronics
- Ocala woman arrested for using stolen credit card
- UF Students Outraged By Fake Facebook Profiles
- UF masters student creates program to help student athletes find scholarships
- Recovery of Stolen Car May Bring New Leads in Home Invasion Case
- Weapons Stolen from GPD Patrol Car