Urban Meyer's 911 Call
It was a scary scene on the morning of December 6th when Urban Meyer went to Shands Hospital. A 911 call from Meyer's wife Shelley explains he was complaining of chest pains and taken to Shands.
Shelley Meyer made the call from their home around 4:30 a.m. after Urban awoke briefly and tried to get our of bed, but fell to the floor.
Despite his ongoing health concerns, 45 year old Meyer will coach the Sugar Bowl and expects to be on the sideline leading the Gators when next season begins.
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- UF Students React to Meyer's Resignation
- FDLE Findings Affect Meyer's Case?
- Bell Tragedy: Don Spirit's 911 Call Released
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Rainey's 911 Call Released
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- Deputy Apologizes for Handling of 911 Call
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Chilling Screams for Help on a 911 Call