Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
New safety tests for child car booster seats are out and only 15 of the 60 seats tested got top ratings. These are the booster car seats usually used by 4 to 8-year-olds. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety tested 60 different makes and models. Which ones do the experts suggest? Check out ABC's report here.
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- Is Your Money Safe?
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Pedestrian Killed on 13th Street - Are Our Roads Safe?
- Child's Body Found in Trunk