Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
New safety tests for child car booster seats are out and only 15 of the 60 seats tested got top ratings. These are the booster car seats usually used by 4 to 8-year-olds. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety tested 60 different makes and models. Which ones do the experts suggest? Check out ABC's report here.
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
- Child's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning