Apartment Tenants Forced To Move
Residents living at Marion Manor have known for a while now they would have to move, but they didn't know it would be this week.
Since last September the living conditions at Marion Manor have been deplorable and now they're told they'll have no gas or heat on Friday.
When new landlords took over the property, things deteriorated so badly H.U.D. pulled their federal funding and gave residents vouchers to find a new place to live last September.
Most tenants are angry that because of what they call their landlord's lack of care and attention they now have to find a new place to lay their head.
Marion Manor is owned by Haven Economic Development, LLC.
The company also owns property in Starke and Gainesville.
- Families Forced to Relocate After Electrical Problem Plagues Apartment Building
- GPD Joines Forces to End Crime in Pineridge Apartments
- Residents of Tent City Forced to Move
- Tent City Residents Forced to Move
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again
- Landlord and Tenant Act Goes into Effect in Florida
- Concerns Raised by Other Tenants of Citra Home Owner
- The Quest for Tenants, One Year after Taylor Bean & Whitaker
- Deputies Forced to Stop Using Stun Guns
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway