Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
A man is behind bars Friday night accused of sex crimes against an 11-year-old girl.
Gainesville police said the child ran away from home after an argument with her mother last night.
Police said they found the girl with 24-year-old Kerrie Bennett, a man she called her "boyfriend."
The girl reportedly told police she and Bennett had sex, smoked pot and drank beer.
If convicted, Bennett could face life in prison.
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Report: Mom finds man having sex with 15-year-old son
- Man Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old, Two Spoke Through App
- Belleview Police searching for a man after an attempted abduction of an 11-year-old
- Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
- Police have located 70-year-old man
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- 11-Year-Old Helps Local Foster Children