Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
A Georgia man died just south of Gainesville Saturday night after he was ejected from the car he was riding in.
Romelio Lopez, 26, was traveling south on 1-75 near Micanopy when he rear-ended the car in front of him, and then hit the median.
Lopez, along with Juan Molina and two other passenger were ejected from the car.
Molina was pronouced dead at the scene. Lopez is in critical condition at Shands and the other passengers were treated for minor injuries.
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- 18 Cars Crash on I-75 in Alachua County
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Man Walks into Traffic on I-75 and Dies
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- Five Injured After SUV Overturns On I-75 In Alachua County
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees