How To Help: Local Haiti Relief Efforts
Several local organizations and churches are collecting items and monetary donations to help earthquake victims in Haiti.
Sister Hazel Angel of Mercy Ministries
Some requested items include flashlights, rubber boots, eyeglasses and non-perishables. Call 378-9496 ot e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to donate any items. Please drop off all items at the Peaceful Paths Building, which is located at 2131 NW 6th Street in Gainesville.
Trinity United Methodist Church
Donations can be brought to Trinity United Methodist Church at 4000 NW 53rd Ave in Gainesville.
Grace United Methodist Church
Donations can be brought to Grace United Methodist Church at 9325 Newberry Road in Gainesville.
Club Creole at UF
Text: "YELE" to 501501 to donate five dollars to Haiti relief efforts.
In addition, the UF Club Creole is hosting a state of emergency meeting to announce and plan their Haiti relief efforts. For more information on ways to help, visit UF Club Creole's Web Site
Text "HAITI" to 90999 to donate 10 dollars to Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti.
If you know of any other groups in North Central Florida that are collecting donations or are planning a mission trip to Haiti in the coming weeks, please call (352) 377-2020 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Haiti 2 years Later...Relief Efforts Continue
- State Emergency Workers Coordinate Haiti Relief Efforts
- Gainesville Woman Asks For Help Distributing Haiti Relief Supplies
- Relief Efforts Underway in Philippines
- Area Law Enforcement Head To Panhandle To Help Wtih Oil Cleanup Efforts
- Mother Nature Not Helping Firefighting Efforts
- Helping Those in Haiti
- Help for Haiti Part One
- Helping Haiti Part 2
- Area Churches Help Haiti, Themselves