Lake Butler Teen Hit By Car On State Road 121
A 16-year-old teen from Lake Butler is in critical condition Saturday after he was hit by a car and flew approximently 80 feet while attempting to cross State Road 121.
The teen went airborne after he was hit by a car in the southbound lane of 121 Friday evening, according to the Florida Highway Patrol report.
Witnesses on the scene administered CPR to the teen, who was unresponsive and not breathing.
The 16-year-old was flown to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
- Orlando Teen Hit By Car
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Five Shot and Three Dead in Lake Butler Shooting Spree
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options
- Lake Butler Water Problem
- NOAA Program Sends Lake Butler Teacher to Alaska
- One Man Still In Critical Condition After Shooting In Lake Butler
- Third Victim of Lake Butler Shooting Spree Dies
- Funeral Arrangements for Lake Butler Victims