Local Missionaries Help Earthquake Victims
With more devastation to hit Haiti earlier yesterday... as a six- point- one magnitude aftershock rattled the county... volunteers are scrambling to bring aid to the victims.
Two missionaries from North Central Florida returned from Haiti Tuesday night...
And say they encountered an aftershock of a different kind before the earth moved again yesterday.
Richard and Beverly Felmey, who are from Bell, have been missionaries in Haiti for more than 10 years...
They live 60 miles north of Port-au-Prince and say refugees have flooded the village... seeking shelter and medical care, and sending a human aftershock to a place that had been spared.
The Felmey's say there's just not enough resources to help everyone... which is why they returned to the states-- To raise money.
To help the Felmey's ministry, which is called "Feed My Sheep Ministry"...
Haiti Phone: 011-509-3639-2697
Address: 2470 NW 57th Terrace Bell, Florida 32619
- Gainesville Airport Collects 8,000 Shoes For Haiti Earthquake Victims
- Earthquake Victims Remembered
- UF Professor Addresses American Missionary Arrests in Haiti
- The Red Cross Helping Victims of Typhoon Haiyan
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- Help Uncertain For Storm Victims
- Victim Robbed as He Tried to Help a Friend
- Healing Horses, Helping Sandy Hook Victims
- Ocala Students Help with Sandy Victims
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others