8 people are dead in a murder/suicide in a home in Bell. 6 of the victims are children. Details at 11.
Medical Spotlight 1/18/10
Plenty of people make New Year's Resolutions. Plenty of people may be thinking about breaking them by about...now. Margarita Torres, a registered dietician at North Florida Regional Medical Center, tells David Snyder how to re-energize those plans to lose weight, in the Medical Spotlight. To find out more about Margarita's pointers about keeping your resolutions to lose weight, cut and paste this link: http://nfrmc.com/CustomPage.asp?guidCustomContentID=
- Medical Spotlight 11/8/10 "Pre-Term Births"
- Medical Spotlight: Childhood Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Mosquito-Borne Illnesses
- Medical Spotlight: Hepatitis Awareness Month
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Medical Spotlight: The Importance of Stroke Support Groups
- Medical Spotlight: Bluetooth Technology Helps with Hearing Loss
- Medical Spotlight: National Blood Donor Month
- Medical Spotlight 12/7/09