Protestors Picket Again at Hawthorne Medical Center
First, they didn't get their paychecks.
Now, they can't get medical treatment.
As a result... former employees of a medical center in Hawthorne are back on a picket line.
Those former employees say everyone who picketed the medical center to get their pay in December received a letter saying they can't be treated there anymore.
And the woman who organized the picket, Leah Chapman, says she's been warned to stop speaking out against the center by the clinic owner's attorney.
The clinic's owner, Pat McCullough could not be reached for comment...
But in an interview in December... she talked about how important the center was for the people in Hawthorne.
- Protestors Picket for Health Care Reform
- Hawthorne Bank Bomber May Strike Again
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Alachua Call Center Up and Running Again
- Hawthorne Mural Draws Attention to Medical Help
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem