Snow, Sleet Falls On Marion County
It's an unfamiliar sight in North Central Florida. Many Marion County residents reported seeing snow and sleet falling in the area early Saturday morning.
National Weather Service forecasters said that sleet was reported as far south as Melbourne.
Forecasters said the snow flurries and sleet would end by mid-morning.
If you have any photos of the snow in Marion County that you want to share, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ocala Residents Welcome Snow, Sleet
- Snow, sleet, ice threat raised in several areas of the South
- One year old Ocala child falls into septic tank and dies
- Body Found In Lake Weir After Woman Falls Off Boat
- The first Real Florida Fall Festival held
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Snow in Gainesville