Tebow's Controversial Super Bowl Ad
The spotlight seems to follow Tim Tebow... first as a Florida Gator and now as he pursues the NFL.
But lately, he's been getting attention for a different reason....
Tebow is set to appear in a super bowl ad that's causing quite a controversy.
It's sponsored by a conservative christian group which says their message is pro-family... but those opposed say the ad is actually anti-abortion.
The ad is sponsored by focus on the family and tells the story of how Tebow's mother refused to have an abortion, even though Tebow was considered a problem pregnancy.
But women's rights groups across the country are already asking CBS to to drop the ad... which cost between $2.5 and $2.8 million for a 30 second spot because they consider it an "advocacy" ad-- which the network tries to avoid during a stage as large as the super bowl.
CBS has refused to air ads by controversial groups in the past... such as PETA, MoveOn.org and the United Church of Christ.
- Fans React to Tebow's Super Bowl Ad
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME
- Tebow's Reason for Returning
- Tim Tebow's Story Continues
- Tebow's Walmart Stop Makes Waves
- Tim Tebow's Last Game In The Swamp
- Tebow's Concussion Highlights Common Sports Injury
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Super Bowl Ads