UF Graduate Students In Haiti Safe
There is a small bit of good news from Haiti tonight. Two University of Florida in Haiti who disappeared are alive and well.
Graduate students Jon Bougher and Roman Safiullin went to Haiti on Sunday. The co-director of UF's Documentary Institute Churchill Roberts says they were filming a documentary on the founders of "Planting Peace," a non-profit organization helping orphans in Haiti.
Roberts says on Thursday he learned the children and two students doing alright. He spoke with both men who said they were at the airport in Port-Au-Prince but were unsure if and when their flight back to the United States would leave.
- Graduate Students Protest Union Legislation
- Hispanic Students, Majority Enroll In College But Not Many Graduate
- Students Must Pass Algebra 1 To Graduate
- CISE Students Plan to Attend Graduation
- UF Graduate Students Stage Rally Over Rising Fees
- Beating The Odds: U.F. Student With Cancer Graduates
- Missing UF Graduate Student David Ayres
- Students petition to move graduation
- Two UF Students Are Missing In Haiti
- UF Students Back From Haiti Talk About Quake