Woman Airlifted To Shands, After Being Struck By Car
An eighteen-year-old Silver Springs woman is in crtical condition after she was hit by a car while running across State Road 40 in Marion County.
Amber Rahme was talking with sheriff deputies at the intersection of State Road 40 and County Road 314a when, for unknown reasons, she ran across the street, according to the Florida Highway Patrol report.
Rahme was hit by a car traveling northbond on state road 40.
Rahme was flown to Shands hospital in Gainesville.
- Car Crash in Dixie County; Two Men Airlifted to Shands
- Saving Energy For Shands, Saving Money for the City
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Man arrested after beating on woman's car
- Black Bear Struck by Car on Interstate
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Police investigating car crash that sent one driver to Shands
- Homeless woman dies after spending night pinned under car
- Woman Wins $23 Million Medical Malpractice Suit Against UF/Shands