Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
Those who are looking for comfort food in this nasty weather may want to turn to the "Boots and Barbeque" cookoff this weekend.
Organizers say the show will go on despite the weather.
76 contenders from all over florida and across the nation are hoping to claim a $10,000 prize and take away the title of state champ.
There will also be live entertainment for the family, a cake auction, and vendors selling other items. They are raising scholarship money to help Bradford county students attend Santa Fe Community College.
The festival runs Friday until 10 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Bradford County fairgrounds. Admission is three dollars.
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- 2nd Annual Festival of Trees raises money for UF Health Pediatric Hospital
- Car show raises money for student veterans
- UF STUDENTS RAISE MONEY FOR RAPE VICTIM
- Student musicians raise money for school district
- UF masters student creates program to help student athletes find scholarships
- The first Real Florida Fall Festival held
- UF Scholarship for First Generation College Students Gets Coaches Support
- Santa Fe Community College students receive scholarships
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival