Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man
Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies say Germikqua Robert Doby, 29, has been a fugitive since January. Investigators said Doby led High Springs Police on a car chase throughout the city.
Deputies issued a warrant for his arrest on January 20.
Investigators say this was Doby's 17th warrant arrest.
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man involved in armed robberies
- Murder Warrants Served on South Forida Suspects in Waldo
- Funding for Alachua County school resource deputies
- Deputies Search for Mentally Impaired Man
- Deputy Returns Fire, Kills Man
- Deputies find man shot in leg
- Deputies Arrest Man for Robbery/Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy