Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man
Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies say Germikqua Robert Doby, 29, has been a fugitive since January. Investigators said Doby led High Springs Police on a car chase throughout the city.
Deputies issued a warrant for his arrest on January 20.
Investigators say this was Doby's 17th warrant arrest.
- Man barricades himself to avoid arrest warrant
- Murder Warrants Served on South Forida Suspects in Waldo
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man involved in armed robberies
- Deputies Search for Mentally Impaired Man
- Deputy Returns Fire, Kills Man
- Deputies find man shot in leg
- Man Arrested on Child Porn Charges
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested