Gainesville Makes Top 20 List of America's Most Romantic Cities
Amazon.com released it's list of the top 20 most romantic cities in the nation... and Florida had four on the list. Gainesville made it high on the list as it's ranked number six. Miami took the highest spot from Florida taking number 2. Orlando and Tallahassee trailed behind Gainesville at spots 10 and 18.
Amazon.com based their winners by compiling sales data of romance novels; relationship books; romantic comedy DVDs and Barry White CDs.
TV20's Nadeen Yanes hit the city's downtown to see how romantic Gainesville couples really are.
- America's Newest Citizen
- Local Teen Crowned America's National Teenager 2012
- Gainesville One of Nation's Most Well-Read Cities
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- Two Local Schools Make Top 100 List
- Gainesville Girl Making the Most of Life with Arthritis
- Six Neighboring High Schools Rank in Newsweek's Top 1500 Public High School List
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon
- A Romantic Dan's Day Trip
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money