Gainesville Man Sentenced To 150 Months In Prison
Federal authorities have locked up a Gainesville man for distributing child pornography.
Micah Peacock, 33, was sentenced to 12 and a half years in federal prison. He was convicted at the end of 2009 after authorities say they found evidence in his Gainesville apartment at the end of 2008.
Officials said Peacock used the popular sharing program, Limewire, to share sexual images of children on the internet.
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Stepfather
- Ocala Man Convicted of Murder, Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison
- Former Gainesville Police Officer Receives Two Year Prison Sentence
- Man Sentenced To Prison for Killing Professor
- Man Sentenced To Prison For Drunk Driving
- Gainesville Man Goes to Prison for Stealing Soldier's Identity
- Gainesville Man Sentenced for Child Porn
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Maranda Martin Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Paul Quandt Sr.