Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair
An award winning lamb will be sparred the chopping block, and an Ocala girl has a lot of money for college.
The 127-pound lamb named Marvin won its 13-year-old owner more than $82,000 at the youth fair in Marion County.
Michelle Mack broke out into tears at the Southeastern Youth Fair event as the bids for her lamb kept going higher and higher.
Mack's neighbor placed the winning bid for the black-faced lamb, which has a talent for leaping fences. Mack will keep Marvin as a pet.
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- Chili Cook Off raises more than $50,000 for school
- Ocala Teens Admit To More Than 80 Burglaries
- Alachua County Youth Fair and Live Stock Show
- Pigs for sale at the Southeastern Youth Fair
- Students Learn About Farm Animals At Youth Fair
- Youth Combine Receives $30,000 Grant
- Kohl's Donates $14,000 To UF Shands For Summer Safety Fair
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- More Travelers By Car Than by Plane, This Memorial Day Weekend