Levy County Sheriff Accused of "Egregious" Act
Levy County Sheriff Johnny Smith says he and all of his employees are like one big family, but right now that family might be in crisis.
In an investigative report, TV20's Josh Rosenthal says that certain family members say a favored son is getting preferential treatment.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns
- Levy County Commissioners Make "Monumental," Decision for Local Atheists
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- A Man Accused of Sex Acts with Pet Donkey
- Man Accused of Taking Picture of a Minor in a Bathroom
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft