Levy County Sheriff Accused of "Egregious" Act
Levy County Sheriff Johnny Smith says he and all of his employees are like one big family, but right now that family might be in crisis.
In an investigative report, TV20's Josh Rosenthal says that certain family members say a favored son is getting preferential treatment.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Man Accused of Taking Picture of a Minor in a Bathroom
- Lake Weir High School substitute teacher accused of touching students inappropriately
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Levy County will launch 911 texting service
- Levy County Sheriff provides update on the effects of Hermine
- The search continues for two armed men in Levy County that attempted to rob a home
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns
- Ocala man accused of burning neighbor's house while she was home