Neighbors Claim Animal Abuse
It's part "he said, she said," part "he mooed, she nayed."
A group of neighbors in one part of North Central Florida have a long-standing argument regarding whether or not one of the neighbors is abusing his animals, and now the sheriff's office had to get involved.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Man Wanted for Public Animal Abuse
- Ocala Man Beats, Stabs Dog, Neighbors Intervene
- Dog Recovering After Abuse, Owners Relinquish Custody
- Allegations of Abuse at Animal Rescue
- As Dog Recovers, PETA Offers Reward in Search for Abuser
- Happy Ending for Abused Dogs Rescued in Newberry
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site