Neighbors Claim Animal Abuse
It's part "he said, she said," part "he mooed, she nayed."
A group of neighbors in one part of North Central Florida have a long-standing argument regarding whether or not one of the neighbors is abusing his animals, and now the sheriff's office had to get involved.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Animal Abuse in Bradford County; Four Dogs left on Roadside
- Gainesville Man Arrested for Animal Abuse
- Abused Animals Set Second Chance At Auction
- Animal Abuse in Dixie County
- Man Wanted for Public Animal Abuse
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Anthony Tries to Dismiss Gonzalez, Kronk Claims
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives