New Sheriff's Office Allegations, Same Family
It's more trouble for the Levy County Sheriff's Office, and one of the leading families in the department.
TV20 has reported extensively on the punishment handed to the son of the second in command at the department that many thought was just a slap on the wrist. Now, another member of the family is in the spotlight.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal digs deeper into an investigation that raises even more questions about preferential treatment.
To see the report, you can watch the video on the right.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- New Levy County Sheriff's Office Allegations
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes
- The Same Deputy Will Now Remain in Elementary Schools
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement