New Sheriff's Office Allegations, Same Family
It's more trouble for the Levy County Sheriff's Office, and one of the leading families in the department.
TV20 has reported extensively on the punishment handed to the son of the second in command at the department that many thought was just a slap on the wrist. Now, another member of the family is in the spotlight.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal digs deeper into an investigation that raises even more questions about preferential treatment.
To see the report, you can watch the video on the right.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes
- Marion County Sheriff's deputies search for missing family
- The Same Deputy Will Now Remain in Elementary Schools
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Two deputies investigated in alleged domestic battery
- Mayor denies KKK allegations, data's legitimacy is questioned
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Lt. Jack Jacobs enters sheriff's race