Rollerblading Cross- Country for Charity
There are countless ways to raise money for charity... but here's an usual one-- rollerblading cross- country.
And two men are doing just that-- and rolling through our area.
Steven Feigenbaum is a co-founder of "In Motion for a Million"... And that's the goal: To raise a million dollars for two charities.
Feigenbaum's raising money for "Huntington's Disease Society" because his aunt died of that disease.
His friend Dan Bowen's charity is "Leukemia and Lymphoma Society" because his mother died from lymphoma.
Since their kick-off in Saint Augustine on Monday... they've already raised $1,000.
In Gainesville, they bladed through the Alachua Hawthorne Trail.
To donate to "In Motion for a Million," go to www.inmotionforamillion.org or visit their Facebook page.
- Cross Country Motorcyclists Return from Charity Ride
- Local Chef Starts Cross-Country Culinary Adventure
- Gator Cross Country Fall Short in SEC Championship
- Gators Finish Strong in Cross Country Meet
- Gators Cross Country Teams Own Top Spots at Mountain Dew Invitational
- Gator Cross Country Finishes Strong in Mountain Dew Invitational
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Venezuelan Students in NCF React to Violence in Home Country
- Alachua County is Home to the Oldest Active Bomb Squad Technician in the Country
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness