Soldiers Injured In Military Bus Crash
A military bus has overturned on State Road 21 just north of Keystone Heights in Clay County.
19 Florida Army National Guard soldiers from the 690th Military Police Company from Crystal River were injured in the crash, according to the latest reports.
The accident happened east of the Camp Blanding Joint Training Center.
Check back later for more updates.
- Semi Crashes Into School Bus, Injures 10
- Military Bus Crash injures 19 Guardsmen
- Soldier Surprises Son in Time for Christmas
- Purple Heart Group in Gainesville Honors Late Soldier
- Gainesville honors fallen soldiers
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.
- Several Children Injured In I-75 Crash Involving FHP Trooper
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County