Tax Service Offers Incentive To Donate Canned Food
There is one more way to help people who are less fortunate and get a break on your taxes at the same time.
Jackson Hewitt tax service has teamed up with the Bread of the Mighty Food Bank for a food drive.
Anyone who brings in five cans of food will receive a $50 discount on their tax return.
"We are in such a hard time," Kimberly Humphrey said. "Everyone has run into so many hard times. This was our way to actually go in and maybe help a little bit."
The food drive will run until Wednesday March 3rd at all Jackson Hewitt locations.
- More Tax Incentives for University Corners Raises More Questions
- UF offers free eye exams for service dogs
- FOOD DONATIONS
- Postal Workers Collect Donated Food For Area Charities
- Volunteers donate food and supplies to Cedar Key
- Food bank gets donation
- Restaurant blog offers food for thought
- Summer meals program offers free food and nutrition
- Program Offers Free Tax Help
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads