Toyota Dealers Fix Recalled Cars
Thousands of people in North Central Florida who drive the Toyota Prius Hybrid may soon get a recall notice.
But thousands other Toyota drivers are already bringing in their cars for repairs and local dealers are scrambling to fix those cars and put them back on the road.
A Toyota dealer in Ocala says most, but not all drivers have responded to the recall notice positively.
They don't mind that their car has been recalled, as long as it's fixed quickly.
Lead Technician Ron Adams and his team have been working since last Wednesday to repair over 300 recalled Toyotas.
He removes the car's gas pedal, makes a switch and sends, mostly satisfied customers on their way.
The Toyota dealer estimates they still need to repair seven thousand more vehicles.
- Toyota Recalls Millions of Vehicles
- How to Stay Safe in Your New Toyota
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Dog Days of Summer at Deluca Toyota
- Investigation Catches Drug Dealer in Columbia County
- Crime plagued area gets a fix up
- Potential owners promise to fix apartments
- Fixing Frequencies
- Quite the Haul To Fix I-75 Overpass