Toyota Dealers Fix Recalled Cars
Thousands of people in North Central Florida who drive the Toyota Prius Hybrid may soon get a recall notice.
But thousands other Toyota drivers are already bringing in their cars for repairs and local dealers are scrambling to fix those cars and put them back on the road.
A Toyota dealer in Ocala says most, but not all drivers have responded to the recall notice positively.
They don't mind that their car has been recalled, as long as it's fixed quickly.
Lead Technician Ron Adams and his team have been working since last Wednesday to repair over 300 recalled Toyotas.
He removes the car's gas pedal, makes a switch and sends, mostly satisfied customers on their way.
The Toyota dealer estimates they still need to repair seven thousand more vehicles.
- Toyota Recalls Millions of Vehicles
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- NHTSA Administration Recalls Nearly 8 Million Cars; Defective Airbags
- How to Stay Safe in Your New Toyota
- Dog Days of Summer at Deluca Toyota
- Former Gainesville fossil dealer sentenced
- Investigation Catches Drug Dealer in Columbia County
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?
- Crime plagued area gets a fix up